Do you have additional questions? Please send emails to the following:
Owner / Clinical Director: Melissa Wagner, LCAS, CS, MAC / Clinical Office Manager: Jessica Rackley / SA Treatment Counselor: Kara Vowell, CADC
Other Ways To Get in Touch
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Counseling Services
Drug Education School and DWI Treatment Provider
Also offering Spanish Services
Insights in Recovery is a state authorized Drug Education School and DWI Treatment Facility with over 20 years of experience serving the community. In addition to DWI treatment; we offer quality, affordable outpatient substance abuse and mental health counseling services. Our clinicians utilize a person-centered approach to treatment designed to assist clients in regaining
sobriety and reaching their goals.
Offering the following programs:
● Substance Abuse Assessment: $75
● Comprehensive Clinical Assessment: $100
● DWI Assessment: $100 + Driving Record: $13
● Drug Testing: $20
● Drug Education School (DES) 90/96 Program: $150
● ADETS: $160 + ADETS Book: $10
● Short-term Treatment Program (20 to 39 hours) $17.50 per hour
● Long-term Treatment Program (40 to 89 hours) $17.50 per hour
Other prices available by request:
● Individual Substance Abuse Counseling
● Individual Substance Abuse and Mental Health Counseling
● Clinical Supervision Services for NCSAPPB certification/licensure
Currently taking Self-pay, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Medicaid
Assessments and individual counseling by appointment onsite or via telehealth.
DES Schedule: 5pm to 8pm (Mon-Fri) First full week of each month.
ADETS Schedule: 5:30pm to 8:30pm (Mon-Fri) Second full week of each month.
Short-term/Long-term Education/Treatment Groups:
● Virtual Groups: Tuesday/Thursday 6pm to 8pm ($35 per 2-hr group payment plan)
● In-person Groups: Saturday(4 hours) 9am to 1pm ($70 per 4-hour group payment
*Clinical Supervision by appointment onsite or via telehealth.
- Owner/Clinical Director: Melissa Wagner, LCAS, CS, MAC
- Clinical Office Manager: Jessica Rackley
- SA Treatment Counselor: Kara Vowell, CDAC
- ADETS and SA Outpatient Treatment Counselor: Candise Thomas, CDAC
- SA Outpatient Treatment Counselor: Holly Gallager, LCAS-A
- Drug Education School Facilitator: Herbert Neeley, CDAC
- Spanish SA Outpatient Treatment Counselor: Crystal Reyes, CDAC-I
DES Gaston County